In about a month, we will have officially transitioned from winter to spring. Which basically means that we need to start thinking about the next “hot” items of clothing to buy. It’s hard to always keep up with every new trend that comes out, but that’s why I’m here to help.
So here’s a small list of things that I think are the necessities of spring:
- I love espadrilles because you can wear them in the spring AND summer. They go great with cropped jeans or shorts and a simple shirt or blouse.
- High-Waisted Skinny Jeans
- Skinny jeans were once in, about 7 years ago, but now we’ve reinvented them to be high-waisted. A loose white button-up with strappy heels or booties are a perfect way to wear high-waisted skinny jeans. Keeping it cute but cas.
- Something Striped
- Whether you walk into a Brandy Melville or Nordstrom, there’s always something striped hanging on the racks. Striped tees/tank tops/shirts are so convenient to have because they look good with a simple pair of jeans/jean shorts or even with colored pants, and voila: you look fab without hardly any effort.
- Moto Leather Jacket
- Moto Leather Jackets are so versatile and fun. They can be paired with anything from skinny jeans and a simple white V-neck and little booties to give you a badass vibe, or they can go great with a little dress under to give your outfit an edgy feel.
- A Fun Sundress
- Because why shouldn’t you have a sundress in your closet?! Every girl should at least have that one floral-y, perfect for Sunday Brunch sundress that could be worn casually with flats or sandals, or dressed up with cute wedges/heels. It’s the perfect item of clothing to wear on a springy, sunny day.
- Booties are a HUGE must-have of the spring season. They can and will literally go with anything from boyfriend jeans to dresses to shorts.
- T-Shirt Dress
- When you’re running late, but you still need to manage to look cute, throw on a t-shirt dress. Pair them with Chucks, sandals, or even boots, throw on a little scarf and some sort of fitted jacket, and you’ll still look hot without all the effort.